Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:04:38 AM EDT
Anyone besides me had any problems with this reflex sight?  The problem I've encountered occurs when the sight selected is one OTHER than the 3-sided crosshair.  When the weapon is fired, the sight goes immediately to the 3-sided crosshair, without fail.  Can anyone offer some insight?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I just purchased one of these but have not had a chance to fire it.
I will let you know id I have any isues.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
It began to happen after about 300-350 rounds.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
i had one of the atn's and i thought it was junk--bad reflections, not clear view--cheaply made---sold it at a lost and purchased 2 hakko panoramas---like going from a yugo to a corvette--just turn the knob for intensity on the hakko and you'll know what i mean!!!   JIMBO
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:05:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I had one that did the same thing. the problem is the battery cap. I fixed the problem by taking a few threads of copper wire and laying them across the battery compartments screw threads to tighten the cap up a bit and that solved it. of course the thing still washed out in any kind of bright light so i replaced it with an eotech.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I have taken a brief look around for the hakkos holosight, but have had no luck.  Can you maybe send me a link to one, or perhaps give me some idea of where I may find this covette of sights?
Thanks...
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Okay, Jimbo, I found it.  about 200 bones at SWFA, who has lots of adds here on ar15.com.  This model doesn't really look much different than the original ATN ultrasight.  4 reticle patterns, etc.  Is this sight that much brighter?  
Thanks again,
Tom
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.hakko-japan.co.jp/optical/english/product/bed24.htm

http://www.outdoorhaven.com/hakmkibedpan.html
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Enlightening!  Any known comparison reviews done on the Hakko Vs. ATN Vs. EOTech?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top