Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 1:20:33 AM EDT
Alright, stay with me here.  Got out the Pre-Bans tonight, as Sunday night is cleaning night at my home.  While going over one old colt, suddenly a strange urge came over me to dig arround and find one of my old bayo's...I did this.  Suddenly the urge to put it in place came over me.  At this point I realized what was happening, so I placed all the rifles back in the safe and sat my fat ass in front of the TV for a good dose of CNN...should cure the urge.

For some unknown reason just looking at that FH, Bayo lug, collasable stock made me want to go on a robbing, raping, pillage, and burning spree.

Be carefull with your pre-ban rifles boys.  Those things kill people you know, it has nothing to do with the person opperating it.

Once the black rifle puts the idea in your head, your done for.  You might as well proceed to your nearest Law Enforment officer and confess to crimes you have not yet commited.

Stupid F@!#ing Liberals

Make me Sick!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know if it's "normal", but it does happen[:D].  I don't have to worry about the ARs, since my one preban is an XM177E2 clone, and so doesn't have a bayo lug----aaah, but the AKs.  They're almost all preban, and I DO have the bayos for some of them.

Punishing yourself by watching CNN does seem pretty drastic though.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't even get me started on the AK's,  I have those things padlocked in the safe, covered with black cloths so they don't get out of hand.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:12:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't do it man, if you watch CNN long enough you might start believing what they spew.[}:)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:15:46 AM EDT
[#4]

I am here for you man.  I know how you feel.  PLEASE pack up all your AR's and AK's and send them to me before it's too late!!!

Only YOU can help YOU.  :)
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:37:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I regularly get the urge to collapse the stock on my preban by a whopping 4" and slip it in my coat pocket so I can sneak through airport security.  Prebans are evil incarnate.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For some unknown reason...  made me want to go on a robbing, raping, pillage, and burning spree.

Be carefull with your pre-ban rifles boys.  Those things kill people you know, it has nothing to do with the person opperating it.

Once the black rifle puts the idea in your head, your done for.  You might as well proceed to your nearest Law Enforment officer and confess to crimes you have not yet commited.
View Quote

Hey, my Post-ban does the same thing. Damn thing thinks it's a Pre-ban, just missing some parts is all...

Damned Menace to Society if you ask me...

I'm trying to teach it to be responsible, show it pictures of bad guys, and coax it in the right direction...
I think it just likes the attention and being handled and all...
[sniper2]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top