Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/17/2003 8:12:57 AM EDT
Bushmaster has just aquired the Profesional Ordinance company in Lake Havasu AZ. Has anyone heard when the Bushy Carbon 15 will be available. I am sure Bushmaster will re-tool them a little. Does anyone know the changes?
When will the Bushy Carbon 15 be available?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe the new Carbon15s will be available as early as this Fall.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be saving my chips....
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of members have been bad-mouthing the Carbon 15.  However, once Bushmaster gets the "bugs" out and add in their expertise, it will be a nice piece of hardware.  I will have one.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I had some questions for PO model 97 pistol owners. Are the pistols semi-auto and post ban? If so are the under the 50 0z weight limit? Will they accept hi cap ar-15 mags?

I am interested in getting a PO/ BM pistol for the "fun"/ quirky factor.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Trifecta, the answer to all of your questions is yes.  They a lot of fun to shoot when you have one that works.  I too am very glad to hear bushmaster has purchased them...I just wonder if they will pick up the warranty service on the old ones.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Now then. What is the barrel length on the type 97 pistol?
Question 2. Will the standard rifle stock fit the type 97 pistol?
Wala! the ultimate 3.9oz shorty...  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

First, the word that sounds like "wala" is spelled "viola" because the French can't spell.

Second, placing a rifle stock on a pistol is a felony.  You would be creating a NFA classified "short barreled rifle".  Just FYI.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Gunslingar, Something about 10 yrs in federal Pen I dont like, 38 havent been there yet and dont plan to go.. John
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

First, the word that sounds like "wala" is spelled "viola" because the French can't spell.

Second, placing a rifle stock on a pistol is a felony.  You would be creating a NFA classified "short barreled rifle".  Just FYI.
View Quote

Actually, it is spelled "voila", "viola" is an instrument similar to a violin! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Actually, it is spelled "voila", "viola" is an instrument similar to a violin! [:D]
View Quote

D'oh!

As I was typing it, I was thinking to myself how funny it would be if I misspelled it.
[noclue]

I dated a viola player in high school, too!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I cant wait. Sign me up for a couple of those pistols.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top