Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2003 12:37:09 PM EDT
If price is not a consideration would y'all prefer to buy a RRA complete gun from ADCO or Legal Transfers? Why?  I am particularly interested in those who have bought and shot guns put together by these dealers.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Both are excellant to deal with. When it came time to buy I went with who had what I wanted in stock. I would HIGHLY recommend these two dealers above and beyond all others I have dealt with for a RRA. Call me crazy but I actually want the dealer to respond to my requests, there are several companies that shall remain nameless that took quite awhile to respond. Pete at Legal-Transfers and Steve at Adco contacted me immediately and both have great prices.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never dealt with ADCO, so I can't really compare them to Pete, but I will say that all my dealings with him have been great.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Never dealt with ADCO and my one purchase from Pete went smooth. Prompt on emails.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
You can purchase RRA components less expensively and have them shipped less expensively from ADCO than Pete.

If you want those components assembled into a firearm, Pete's the guy.

I'm not sure if Pete sells RRA rifles other than those which he assembles.

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
ADCO

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Pete is only the second dealer to answer my email on a Sunday night.  (Wes Grant at MSTN was the first.)
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Steve at Adco is a great dude.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#8]
both are great to deal with ans answer emails without fail.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
while I haven't dealt with ADCO, I know Pete delivers what is promised and fast!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Sometimes I think Pete is really a robot that works 24 hours a day. Your email will be answered PROMPTLY, as are phone calls. Whatever you order is on your doorstep asap, and done right the first time.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I know nothing of ADCO, but I can say that Pete at Legal Transfers is one heck of a nice guy and as has been said before......a great price, FAST shipping, and it is done right....the first time every time!  I'd highly recommend him for any thing RRA related - or should I say - AR related!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Legal Transfers = Excellent work, quick shipping (My upper build took maybe three days until it was in my hands, lower build took one week. Doesn't get much faster than that.), and very resonable prices.  I'd recommend Pete for all your AR needs.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:40:07 AM EDT
[#13]
With my recent Ar-15 build, I looked at both companies.  Both were really responsive to my e-mails.  

In the end, I went with Steve at ADCO due to the low shipping flat rate of $4.00.
All parts received were as described.  

Do the math and you'll see what I mean.

What you need to consider when you purchase these parts are whether the dealer has them in stock, and check the shipping.

I wouldn't hesistate to do business with either companies.

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:28:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Never dealt with ADCO, but I've dealt with Pete a couple times and I can tell you that customer service is his Top Priority. He's aces all around.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:29:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I've dealt with both and they are both exelent in the customer service dept.  My pick would be steve at ADCO though seeing as how he regularly responds to my E-mails within half an hour and his prices are great.  All and all if price is out of the question their both the best around in the customer service dept.

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I've been doing business with steve "ADCO" for a year or so. A+++ guy and his prices keep me from going broke. Well actuall they allow me to buy more so I am actually always broke. He's A1 in my book.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top