Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 11:32:04 AM EDT
Just put a new bilever sir on my brand new RRA M4 upper. WHat a royal pain in the ass. I couldn't get the top piece to fit on properly and when I got it in place the screws for the piece in the delta ring wouldn't line up. I had to do some real fitting to get ti to work. I've had different model sir's on other uppers and installation was a breeze. I remember hearing something about RRA being out of spec. I wonder if this was the case here. Any feedback on your experience?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The top pic rail on OLDER RRA uppers (circa the '01 AR15.com limited edition) was indeed not to 1913 spec. Current units are, supposedly. I have mounted an ARMS product on my current-production RRA upper without issue. How old was the upper in question?

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
As far as I know it's brand new. Bought it here fron Big Bore
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top