Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2003 8:04:50 AM EDT
I have only been on this board for a few months now, but I have gained a lifetime worth of knowledge. Everyone that I have conversed with here has had a positive impact on my decisions reguarding our beloved black boom-sticks. I would like to thank every member here for giving "mostly" great information in a friendly and intelligent manner. Without this board and it's members, I would never have taken up this ridiculously expensive, and time consuming hobby. But more importantly, it has made me an activist. Before owning an AR-15, I was a passive shooter, and passive in politics. Now I have joined the NRA, and soon to join the GOA, as well. I have written some letters to my senators, and the president reguarding the AW ban, and other shitpile laws coming up. I have learned some important lessons about people who shoot, and people who don't like people who shoot. I am changed forever. Thanks a lot ya sonsabitches. hail2.gif  hacko.gif
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
...and the beat goes on...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but bring a shovel and some rubber boots if you want to get to the good stuff
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top