Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2003 4:50:52 PM EDT
I stepped into my local gun store and he had a XM15 E2S 16" A3 in EXCELLENT condition.  Maybe 200 rounds through it.  I paid $630+tax for it, and I feel it is a fair price.  What do you guys think?  They also give me a parts/labor lifetime warranty on the gun(This store has been there 50 years, so chances are they are not going anywhere anytime soon).  A far as inspecting it further, I've read about using a bore scope.  Is this a reliable way to check the bore, also what else can I look for to check the wear/tear on the gun?  Any other means to check out the gun?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Any other way to check it out? Yeah, shoot it!

You got a pretty good deal, IMO.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  I think you got a deal if the rifle checks out at the range.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
shootemup- $630 with a lifetime warranty, yeah I'd say you did damned good!  Be sure and give us a range report.

DILBERT_556
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top