Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/13/2003 9:44:11 PM EDT
But who's to buy? And where? Been looking at RRA tactical entry unit. Looks nice, cheapest I have seen it is $531 from www.sableco.net. Anyone know of a cheaper seller? Also have been looking at a Bushy, but have not seen any prices. Are the prices similar to RRA? If so I would rather go with Bushy. Any suggestions on which upper, and where to go to purchase it would be great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the Equipment Exchange.  You should find something there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#2]
You can buy uppers direct from Bushmaster - here's a link to their 16" M4 upper ($545 + shipping):

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16m4.asp[/url]

They also have a 14.5" upper, but you have to have a pistol/SBR/machine gun lower.

They can also build uppers to your specs, I bought a complete A1 upper assembly with the 16" Superlight barrel and Trijicon tritium front/rear sights for around $600.00.  Very nice!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#3]

You can buy that upper cheaper at Adco. I'ts $527 and shipping is only $4.00. Plus if you don't like the tactical sight handle that will knock $120 off the price.

[url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rrauppers.cfm?page=rra[/url]

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Any thoughts on Bushy Vrs. RRA?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Any thoughts on Bushy Vrs. RRA?
View Quote

Lord, thats a loaded question! Every one has a different opinion on this but the bottom line is that the top manufacturers (Bushmaster, Colt Armalite and RRA) all are of equal quality. I own a Colt and a Bushmaster and I'm about to get the same upper you are from RRA. I have heard nothing but good things about RRA

RRA offers also offers a life time warranty.

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
stan i would stick with bushmaster but thats just me. i just got the bushmaster 16" pre ban m4 upper with m4 handguards about 3wks ago and i love it. if you do get an m4 upper get the m4 handguards. i think you'll like them alot better. they are easier to hold on to and they help cool the barrel faster. i got mine direct from bushmaster.com for $565.

hope this helps
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top