Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2003 9:12:54 PM EDT
I cant decied between a model 1 kit or an J&T kit does any one have any advice or know any thing? Have any personal expericance with eather of these? Thank you

===============================
CA less guns more crime.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a Bushmaster.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't speak for model 1, but since I have heard so much about J&T on this site, I have ordered 3 kits at once from them.I assembled them at once and hve had no problem from them. Rapid fire and all. I have tried to make these guns fail and they will not do it. If you have any more questions about how they perform, feel free to e-mail me... [email protected].
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]
i ordered a J&T kit,16" expedition rifle,with it being the first ar i ever touched, i put it together in about an hour with a Rock river arms lower and everything works perfect, and the lower matches good too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I assembled a Varmiter from a Model 1 kit that I love. As far as their Customer service goes I got to test it. You see I bunged up the first order and had to return some things. They could not have been nicer. The only negative was that the stock trigger was rough so I installed a RR 2 stage.
I also built a a J&T Tactical Light Weight kit another great experience bot in kit quality and service
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I've built 3 J&T kits and found them all to be first-rate.  I'd buy from them again if I didn't already have more ARs than I know what to do with.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a 16 inch J&T kit for my Bushmaster lower and I love it! It shoots great even with my Ciener conversion. I got it after using my Father-inlaw's. We can't say enough good things about our J&T experience.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top