Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 11:57:04 PM EDT
    All right, I am hoping you guys can help me on this one.  I am looking a building a 16" rifle, and have just located a great deal on a colt hbar upper, however it's got a threaded barrel.  Bayo lug is already gone, but I think the BATF would have a problem with me slapping this on my RRA lower as is.  Short of cutting the barrel and redoing the crown what can be done?
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 12:21:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You can have a muzzle brake permanently attatched to the end of the barrel.  Check out Kurt's Kustom Firearms in the industry section or his website for more information.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Or you can trade it for what you need...seeing as you got a good deal.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]
i thought of that....post it in the EE, see if somebody has a 16" bushy barrel that they wanna swap..... no sense swaping entire uppers.  or is there?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top