Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/12/2003 8:37:20 PM EDT
Thought I'd start a new thread just for this.  Before I type anything else, I wanted to thank all of you GP participants for bearing with me while I floundered through this effort.  Learned a lot, and I appreciate all your patience.  I have a lot of new found respect for Kurt Wala, and now understand why his lead times sometimes seem very long.  Supply Chain Management will be the next CE Course I take after I take a long break ...

That said ....

Yup.  I seen it, I seen it, I seen the light.  Just hope it ain't the darn train comin' from the other end ...

The remaining GP uppers have been assembled.
444 - Touching up your muzzle brake
JBell - welding on yours
Firepower - beadblasting your barrel to take off sharp edges.  Took off quite some weight.  You will have to post pictures
JCAllen - blasting yours in prep for coating
YelloBelli - even yours got in on this

I am working on the last batch of bolts, then they get tested, cleaned and packed.  I do need to get a few more extractors (DaveS - got your letter, the extractors are a little more, it covers 2, is that OK?)

Before I forget, these are being tested tomorrow:
CFBIGDADDY, SNEAKER, SKUNKWORKS, GUNMAN0, and SHIVAN.  Skunk - you want a thread cap?  Shivan - the polka dots turned out very nice, and the cup holder adds a nice touch.  I will ask Longshot to post a picture.

Longshot, going to test yours tomorrow, keep fingers crossed.

Marty ter Weeme
Teppo Jutsu LLC

PS - I have a stack of brand new, unused Colt .223 extractors.  Anybody want to buy any?

EDIT TO ALTER TOPIC NAME
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Thanks; I didn't see this thread until it was posted in the GP thread by Jetlag. Thread cap would be very cool; always a good idea to protect them. And I will probably use an M-60 flash hider as others recommended; haven't obtained one yet, so the cap is a good idea. I'll send payment via Paypal in the next couple of days.

Original order:
Upper = Lo-Pro
Gas Block = 4-rail
Barrel MuzzleThreads = YES!!! (5/8 X 24)
Anything pretty you want to add; however no  pink polka dots or green paint please. Save the extra material for Ed.

Thanks----S.

Link Posted: 5/15/2003 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#2]
btt

Just marking my place. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Juss sose I donte miss nuffin.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I donne wanna miss nuffin evar.

Especially pics of Ed's powder puff upper!

--LS
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
YelloBelli - even yours got in on this

I am working on the last batch of bolts, then they get tested, cleaned and packed.  I do need to get a few more extractors
View Quote

Woohoo.  I might actually have to start being concerned about finding ammo.  *chuckle*
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I donne wanna miss nuffin evar.

Especially pics of Ed's powder puff upper!

--LS
View Quote

Me neither!

Eric
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:37:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am working on the last batch of bolts, then they get tested, cleaned and packed.  I do need to get a few more extractors (DaveS - got your letter, the extractors are a little more, it covers 2, is that OK?)

Marty ter Weeme
Teppo Jutsu LLC

View Quote

OTAY!
but if I actually owe you more to cover the two (2) let me know.

Dave S
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:11:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Update

DaveS - packed, shipping tomorrow
Shivan - didn't pack it yet, in case I need to take more pictures for Vogue or Elle ...
444 - packed, ready to ship
Skunk - packed, ready to ship

GunMan0 - en route

Longshot - not yet parked, got unexpected assistance on design from a foreign nation ...  waiting on ATF anyway ...

FIrepower - beadblasted and light oil rub, very nice satin finish.  Trying to send pictures.  Like this finish better than the brushed stainless. Stuck a thread protector on there as well.

Awaiting word from a customer in Hawaii, if he decides he doesn't want his I will have an additional upper available ... Hi Rise, threaded, 4 rail GB, FFHG.

Marty
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
If the guy in Hawaii backs out, I might be interested in the upper.  What would the cost be?
Thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:13:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Me too, let me know if anyone backs out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Marty: I just sent remaining payment via online. Shipping details and info were included. Thanks again ---The Skunk.

[b][green][size=6]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/size=6][/green][/b]

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Shipping out DAVES, SKUNK, SHIVAN and 444.

Hawaii bought the upper, sorry guys.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Got mine today.  Looks great.  Now I just have to assemble a lower, buy an optic, and load some ammo.[bounce]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Mornin Gents,

Just got a pic of SHIVAN's Pimp-tactical upper complete with all the required options. I think it has more useful options than mine!

Bet you all wish you had opted for this setup...

[b] Sorry, exceeded 5MB daily bandwidth limit. check here on Page 2:[/b]

[url=www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=214651] .458 Pics[/url]

[img]image1ex.villagephotos.com/2735820.jpg[/img]

[img]image1ex.villagephotos.com/2735821.jpg[/img]

Mmmmmm, gotta get one!

--LS
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
And all this time, I thought the polka dots were just some tongue and cheeck banter.  Guess I shoulda known with this group.  *chuckle*
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Well when you constantly rib a business owner, there are repercussions... [:D]

(jk)

--LS
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And all this time, I thought the polka dots were just some tongue and cheeck banter.  Guess I shoulda known with this group.  *chuckle*
View Quote

Well you see, Shivan got me in a few heated discussions (he'd send an Email with two lines, one the link to the post, the other "Care the comment?")  After that he became, shall we say, particular (or was that pesky) about his upper.  I warned him that I would paint it this color (against his wishes, he wanted green with pink dots, but this looks better, goes with his matching Kahr ...)  One of us joked about adding fuzzy dice and a cup holder.  Well, it made it on the shop ticket, and I take my work very seriously (as you can see) [;)]

So long story short, look back in the GP thread and you will see that he requested these options. I am just trying to please a customer [LOL]

And the cup holder really works!

Marty
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#18]
While on the firing line shooting 300gr slugs at 2000fps who the fuck is gonna laugh???

Probably nobody who has any sense, right?

Right.

[lol].....fireball.......[shock][:|]

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#19]
I love shooting the 458. It is a great conversation starter at the range. I was wondering if any 458 SOCOM or Teppo-Jutso T-shirts were in the works yet.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]
458 Socom - It's all about the bruises.
At both ends.

458 Socom - Bigger Bang, Bigger Holes, Blacker Bruises.

Of course, I haven't shot one yet.  It'll prolly be a lil ole pussy-cat.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#21]
IGM

I got mine. Came in the mail today. Very nice looking. I added the only accessory I have for it. A GG&G rear sight. I have a front sight, a sling mount, and a scope mount coming.

I guess I am going to load 100 pieces of brass with those POS dies. Every time I size a case it mauls the end of it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I love shooting the 458. It is a great conversation starter at the range. I was wondering if any 458 SOCOM or Teppo-Jutso T-shirts were in the works yet.
View Quote

Glad to hear.

On the shirts - I am having two made, one for Shivan (to make up for the pink polka dots) and one for Longshot.  I will let them post pictures.  If anyone is handy with a camera, photo editing software and can make the idea I have in my mind a reality on fabric - I am all for it ....

Marty
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
[b][red]UPDATE[/red][/b]

Tested 5 today, packed them, ready to ship:
CFBIGDADDY
SNEAKER
JETLAG
BARNPATROL
and
BRENT5412 (not leaving until after the 16th by request)

That leaves 3, count 'em, three, to complete the GP:
JBELL (looks awesome)
FIREPOWER (ditto)
SESATRAM (hadn't heard from him, is he still around?)

Also going to the range is YELLOBELLI.

JCALLEN - Yours is due within a week or two

LONGSHOT - ATF screwed the paperwork royally.  That is ALL we are waiting on ... I understand you spoke with Derek ...

SHIVAN - Care package en route, hope you like the packing material I used ...

And I thought it would slow down, I have 8 more uppers in various calibers working - we hope to unveil two new calibers at GunStock, should be interesting to say the least.

Anyone good at repairing brakes? I fused my right one to the point the rim was glowing ... Oops, Friday the 13th ....

Marty
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:51:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Looks like I'd better get busy loading rounds.

Thanks, Marty!!

[bounce]  [banana] [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#25]
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Jetlag: My computer wants to pass this message along to you - "OW! My friggen processor!!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#27]
[Pointer Sisters]I'm so excited[/Pointer Sisters]

Guess I should bust my Dad's hump about shipping me his press and dies since he no longer reloads.  Hmmm, maybe today isn't the day.  After all, I'm supposed to send him stuff.  *chuckle*
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Marty, Please email me the Paypal balance to finish out my payment...send info as well as payment address to [email protected] (remove three X's at either end).  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Hey Marty,

Does that mean things will be in the mail this week? ...just need to know when to start harrassing the mailman.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#30]
[b][red][center][size=6]DONE![/size=6][/center][/red][/b]

About friggin' time, too!  Tested the last of the GP uppers, they are clean and packed.  So a mere 6 months late (and 9 months after the whole thing started courtesy of DaveS) they are complete.

JetLag, Brent, Sneaker and CFbigDaddy all went out Wednesday once I got my car back.

Ready to ship are JBell, FirePower, SeSatRam and YelloBelli.

Can someone tell me how many total posts and reads we got between the original GP thread, the reloading/die thread and this thread.  I think we set a record.

I need some sleep ... now I can focus on other things, like the two new rounds we are coming out with.

What an adventure.  As long as all y'all enjoy the uppers, that is what matters most.

A Very Tired Marty

PS, the VP (Mrs.) approved my attendance at GunStock, and we should have rifles in the two new rounds there.  After GunStock, I will be unavailable for some time, as Jr VP #2 is due to arrive Nov 1 .... another boy ... [:)]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#31]
[purple][size=4]Well Done Marty, enjoy that next full time project... Newborns.[/size=4][/purple]

[size=1]P.S. - I'm drafting a letter for you. . .[/size=1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[purple][size=4]Well Done Marty, enjoy that next full time project... Newborns.[/size=4][/purple]
View Quote
Number 1 is all Piss and Vinegar, inherited the Italian aspect along with his red hair.  Talk about a temper.  But he's a cute little guy.  Number 2 seems more laid back right now, but who knows.

[size=1]P.S. - I'm drafting a letter for you. . .[/size=1]
View Quote
Hope that is a good thing ...?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#33]
I can't believe no one else has said:

Group Buy on the two new calibers!!!!!![naughty]

[bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]
[bounce][banana][snoopy]

Thanks Marty!!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:48:26 AM EDT
[#34]
[bounce] [party] [sniper] [beer] [smoke]

Congratulations on both achievements!

--LS
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:36:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[b][red][center][size=6]DONE![/size=6][/center][/red][/b]
View Quote

OH, YEAH?

I'm gunna post the esoteric .30cal e-mail that you sent to me. [}:D]

hehehheehehehehe.....was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave S    
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave S    
View Quote

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??[>:/]
[lol]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave S    
View Quote

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??[>:/]

A product of our public school system no doubt.
[lol]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#38]
frisco!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're on double-secret probation.

Dave S
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#39]
I mugged the mailman today but no dice. I told him he better come back with a box or not at all. And stop picking on those pacifist peace-loving Germans, they can't be responsible for their rough unbringing. THEY'RE A PRODUCT OF THE SYSTEM, DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!? [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
frisco!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave S
View Quote

[ROFL2]

At least you spelled probation correctly!!!

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
frisco!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave S
View Quote

[ROFL2]

At least you spelled probation correctly!!!

View Quote

My-fingers-have-been-dyslexic-all-da-da-damn-day.

Dave S
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#42]
BAD DaveS [slap] No Posty No Emaily on the esoteric .30 cal

BAD JetLag [slap] You're abusing the wrong person.  Stop beating up the poor sap from USPS.  You're upper should be on the big brown truck of happiness.

[b][red] AND NO GP ON THE NEW CALIBERS!! [/red][/b]

If you thought SOCOM brass was hard to find, for the really big dog we are having custom brass made in Germany by the same firm that did the original 408 Cheyenne Tactical brass (many thanks to Dr. Taylor and his crew for all the assistance)

And ease off on the German heritage ... vill you pleez? Jawohl?  Or I will be forced to start using my native language ....

Marty
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Still watching and waiting... oh big brown truck of happiness where are you? [:|]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Still watching and waiting... oh big brown truck of happiness where are you? [:|]
View Quote

I shall run a trace for you and find out
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#45]
[center][b][size=3][red]- MORE BRASS -[/red][/size=3][/b][center]

Now that I have your attention ...

Spoke with Starline today.  They had some machine failures that caused some delay.  But, 20,000 pieces of brass are leaving for CorBon ASAP.  They are on the dock ...

Better yet, with permission of Starline I am to announce, that if you/we are able to organize another GP for brass for 10,000 pieces (or more), Starline will make a run of 20,000 (maybe more) and stock the difference between the GP and the 20K.  20K is needed to keep the price at the same as the original GP.  I know I have at least 2K covered here with 2 guys in TX.  So those of you who wanted more brass, time to get the ball rolling.  I can run the GP, or someone else who is willing to.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#46]
5500 already conservatively covered on this end.  You can handle it if you like.  Haha....check here....

[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=157701&page=12&w=myTopicPop]The Stealth Group Buy Arrangements[/url]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Marty my e-mail is screwed up. Can I get a update on my upper. I should have some time this week to get a money order.

PS put me in for 1k of brass.

Thanks
Jeff
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
[center][b][size=3][red]- MORE BRASS -[/red][/size=3][/b][center]

Now that I have your attention ...

Spoke with Starline today.  They had some machine failures that caused some delay.  But, 20,000 pieces of brass are leaving for CorBon ASAP.  They are on the dock ...

Better yet, with permission of Starline I am to announce, that if you/we are able to organize another GP for brass for 10,000 pieces (or more), Starline will make a run of 20,000 (maybe more) and stock the difference between the GP and the 20K.  20K is needed to keep the price at the same as the original GP.  I know I have at least 2K covered here with 2 guys in TX.  So those of you who wanted more brass, time to get the ball rolling.  I can run the GP, or someone else who is willing to.

View Quote

[bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][snoopy][bounce][banana][bounce][banana][snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#49]
The temp on the brass order on this end is 8000.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Marty my e-mail is screwed up. Can I get a update on my upper. I should have some time this week to get a money order.

PS put me in for 1k of brass.

Thanks
Jeff
View Quote

Jeff - Hit two minor snags.  Food poisoning (bad chicken, bad chicken, spank, spank) and ran out of coating stuff (was getting set for coat #2 and the hardener, well, hardened.  In the bottle.)  No worries, new hardener on the way.  As soon as it gets here I can coat (hopefully tomorrow), assemble (Thursday) and test (Friday).  By the time the $ gets here we should be good to go.

Marty
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top