Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/12/2003 4:25:13 PM EDT
Bushmaster is proud to announce that it has acquired the assets of Professional Ordinance Inc. in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. We are very excited about the addition of this new product line to the Bushmaster family. These innovative, featherweight firearms offer Bushmaster quality and accuracy in a whole new high-tech package. Imagine 5.56mm/.223 caliber power in a rifle weighing under 4 pounds - or a pistol weighing 46 ounces! These exciting firearms feature stainless steel barrels, molded carbon fiber Upper and Lower Receivers (and other components,) and modular accessories to enhance their versatility. Bushmaster will also be offering a .22 Rimfire version unlike anything offered in the AR Type Rifle family before. Watch this website for updates about this exciting new product line and its availability in the next few months.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
At least if Bushmaster builds the Carbon 15 type 97, then it will probably be a decent AR and be more reliable. Buyers will get better customer service. I sure hope Bushmaster can fix all the quality controll issues that the Carbon 15 has had and will honor all the warranty issues that are STILL out their. I gave up on that rifle and bought a Bushmaster 2 years ago and have always wished that the Carbon 15 was a more reliable weapon because I really liked the design concept and the accuracy/handling of the C15.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 2:19:25 AM EDT
[#2]
There's already a post of this a couple of threads down.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top