Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/11/2003 7:13:57 PM EDT
Im sort of new at this and i want to get a kit. But i dont know what to get. I want to know if model 1 is any good. Plz Help me.

==================================
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered my (16" Varmint upper 5.56 1:8 Fluted Bull Barrel)upper last Thursday and I got it today. I is friggin beautiful. I mated it to my dpms cast lower and it fit perfectly. Now I need to test fire it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks that is what im looking for i might get an Mil-Speq quality, Black Anodized, normal small pin, stripped AR-15 lower receivers. They are marked Century, but were made FOR Century not BY Century. does anybody know about these?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered one a few weeks ago and got it within 5 days of my placed order.  Great condition, I would recommend them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I have never personally ordered from model 1, but I,ve heard alot of bad things about quality and customer service.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I went with J&T, and they were GREAT to deal with, and the product was AWESOME.

Military has a one-time discount, too (5%), and there are group buys here that are really good too (about once a month or so).

Check them out!  You won't be disappointed!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top