Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 7:04:06 PM EDT
Ive noticed that Bushmaster rifles come with the standard 10 round magazine. I just got the XM15 E2S A3, 20" bbl.
Will mine only accept 10 round magazines or can I get a 20 or 30?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Your new Bushy will take all the 20 and 30 round mags your wallet can handle. Seriously, yes you can use any and all mags so long as they are not marked restricted to LEO.

Welcome aboard,
Mark
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Your new Bushy will take all the 20 and 30 round mags your wallet can handle. Seriously, yes you can use any and all mags so long as they are not marked restricted to LEO.

Welcome aboard,
Mark
View Quote

Thanks for the quick reply and the heads up. Thanks for the welcome and I really enjoy being here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the 'Black Rifle Club'!

10 round magazines suck - if you check out this forum, you'll soon have a supply of USGI 30 round mags.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard fellow AR owner. Yeah, mine only came with the 10 rounder too. Will be buying some USGI mags when I get some more cash.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The 10 rounder that came with my Bush is a POS... I ONLY use it for the single round load legs of NRA high power matches.... just to keep the bullets from falling out of the mag well when I load them thru the ejection port.

Find some 20 & 30rd USGI mags.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#6]
One last thing.. someone please direct me to the best place (online) to buy the USGI 20 and 30 rounders?
Danke,
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#7]
The places to buy are numerous.  Check the equipment exchange.  Also you will have luck at gunshows.  Read alot before you buy as there is alot of junk floating around.  If you buy synthetic Orlites make sure the series number is higher than 18, thats the bottom number in a circle molded into the side of the mag. Some before that series may be to tight for Bushies.  Also keep the ten rounder stored loaded for a week, it will then function fine and is great for bench shooting.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#8]
That would be right here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=24[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top