Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 5:33:19 PM EDT
Well I bought a new BM Ann today. Nice looking AR. Does anyone else have one? Are you planning to hang anything from the four rails? Are you going to use optics? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Safe Queens for a while...maybe forever.
[img]photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=6452[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
GI, I was tempted to get two as there are so nice. You are a lucky guy. At the last minute I decided on the new Stainless Varmint Special.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess it's just me, but sometimes I see that rifle and think it looks cool...then sometimes I think
it's kind of "pimpish ugly". I think it's the silver parts...I'm more the "classic look" when it comes to AR15s.

...but...I love all AR15 rifles..so, by that logic, I must love this one.....I think my brain is locking up....
[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I gave one of these rifles to my father. The rifles have consecutive Serial numbers.

If you wait until the end of summer, Bushmaster will be offering the same rifle without the Nickel Plating & Laser Engraving. Due to the overwelming demand this new rifle will be part of their regular inventory. Part # PCWVML 16F

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top