Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 9:28:51 AM EDT
I know PayPal is anti-gun, are there any other services that can be used to handle the transaction of buying an AR from a private individual in another state?  
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I always just send a postal money order and FFL copy "overnight". You have to send the FFL copy anyway, so you might as well send the payment along with it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a paypal.  I don't really care for them anymore, but it is a convenient way to pay.  I'll second the money order in the mail with the FFL.  It saves on the Paypal fees as well.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, Paypal states that you aren't allowed to use their service to purchase a firearm now.  May also apply to magazines, but I can't remember.

--Otter
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top