Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 2:42:47 PM EDT
I posted a comment a few days ago titled "Pardon my thoughts on this"... and I have quickly realized I didn't use my best judgement.  I came off with the wrong tone, and to an extent almost to the point of being combative from the get go.  For this I sincerly apologize to all the members, guests, and moderators in this forum.  I have learned a valuable lesson and I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me and to give me another chance.  Also, I would like to ask the moderator to remove the post as the energy in it is way too negative, and this forum should be nothing but positive!  We gunners have enough problems from the anti gunners to be feuding amongst ourselves.  Once again, I am truly sorry.  

Frankie
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
and I have quickly realized I didn't use my best judgement.  I came off with the wrong tone, and to an extent almost to the point of being combative from the get go.  For this I sincerly apologize to all the members, guests, and moderators in this forum.  Frankie
View Quote

If you're one of those touchy-feely liberal jackasses, then you've come to the wrong forum, bub. Here, we insult & move along. We expect you to do the same.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL Bob.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't try that on Glock Talk tho... they'll have moderators crawling in your intestines for weeks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
If somehow you post something that you later regret, say what you have to in that thread.

The thread will die, and you move on.

You're going to do just fine around here.  [;)]

Chris
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Thread trashed as per your request.

Your credibility and our respect for you is restored.

Apology accepted.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm glad you can stick to your Guns!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope, I demand a six pack of Sam Adams as you offended my delicate sensibilities! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I did not partake(sp?) in the tread. But, to make a sincere, public apology like this deserves that the apology be accepted!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#9]
What if O.J. said he was sorry?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not saying you were wrong,I never read that post...  But it takes a big man to appoligize for something.  Don't worry about it brother.

What would O.J. have to appoligize for, he didn't do anything...
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What if O.J. said he was sorry?
View Quote

O.J. doesn't have time to apologize.  He's too busy looking for the "real" killer, remember?

JimH
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#12]
The best way to say sorry is to go out and accesorize your AR!!! [:P] We're all good man, I dont care who calls me a gear queer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#13]
markm, frankie was not wanted for murder. Just started a small internet "discussion".
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top