Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2003 9:26:28 AM EDT
An alert awbansunset.com visitor caught this story:

www.washtimes.com/national/20030509-92627140.htm

Since it has the "Bush, NRA at Odds" headline that has been so common these past few days, it might have gone unnoticed by many of us.

Let's keep the pressure on!

--Mike
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding news!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#2]
YOWZA, YOWZA, YOWZA!!! We can't let up the pressure on our reps no matter what they print in the liberal rags. We need to keep on keepin' on with the barrage of letters to those public servants in Washington.

Shabo
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
YOWZA, YOWZA, YOWZA!!! We can't let up the pressure on our reps no matter what they print in the liberal rags.
View Quote

Actually, this is the same newspaper that published this editorial last week (also under a somewhat obscure headline):

[url]http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20030427-45129424.htm[/url]

--Mike
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#4]
DON'T LET THE LIBERAL MEDIA FOOL YOU IN TO BELIEVING THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRIE ABOUT, THEY WOULD LOVE FOR US TO JUST RELAX AND THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, THAT IS WHEN THEY CAN GET THINGS DONE!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't wait until this thing dies.

The Washington Post is actually fairly middle of the Road. I've found the NY times to be the most fair. Especially with Thomas Friedman he's a capitalist at heart. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait to get a bunch of those Teflon military mags for $10 or so.  :)
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Right on...then I can go to the range and laugh at all the "I only buy pre ban" types who's collection just dropped in value by 50% hehehe.  You know the type...asks you what kind of AR you've got, then looks snootily down his nose at it when you tell him it's a post ban.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]
[b]Right on...then I can go to the range and laugh at all the "I only buy pre ban" types who's collection just dropped in value by 50% hehehe. You know the type...asks you what kind of AR you've got, then looks snootily down his nose at it when you tell him it's a post ban.
[/b]

I have only bought a few prebans since the ban: doesn't seem worth the money to have a preban for the extra features.  In fact, I find that even with the prebans I have, they have lost their lustre since I got some MGs, which are the ultimate "prebans"!  Honestly, I would willingly give up any value for the ability to have more "prebans", if only the 1986 MG ban sunsetted too!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#9]
MAGAZINES!!! I hate it when people refer to them as clips.  Ignorance kills.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top