Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2003 12:27:52 AM EDT
Just went to the NRA's website....not one mention of the AWB!  No call to arms, nothing...makes me wonder why the hell I am paying them soooooo much money.... I don't even hunt ducks!!!  Had to vent.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe the NRA is on it (and a little to my surprise).

[URL]http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/5813555.htm[/URL]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:57:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard Chris Cox discussing the NRA's support for fighting the ban yesterday.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.nraila.org/[/url]

Fight to extend semi-auto ban likely, front page.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The NRA is the biggest rip off ever. They only care about redneck deer hunters.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

[ROFL2]
I joined the NRA online two weeks ago using my credit card. Long story short, I received an email thanking me for joining, but after days of no confirmation of membership, I had to email them 3 times to ask what the status was, only for them to tell me that they lost my account information. Haven't rejoined yet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
[center]oops... wrong html code above[/center]
Anyone joined online lately?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

$35 a year is a rip-off? [rolleyes]The NRA works for the members that pay their dues. If the vast majority of the people who pay dues are hunters, well they will work for hunters. If more black rifle owners joined and made their voice heard, well they will work for us as well. Just because you choose to hunt doesn't mean that it isn't any less important. Especially since you need the hunters help to keep your rights.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top