Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/8/2003 7:57:41 AM EDT
I have some mags for sale and I cannot access the file.  I get as far as seeing my topic and when I click on it I get this message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error "80040e14"

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]the log file for database 'wf-ee' is full.  Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space.

/forums/topic.html,line128

Does anyone know what this means and is it the site?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here, I can't get into any EE posts.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't get into the equipment exchange either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't get the Comparison Chart to come up either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#4]

No problem here.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Today OK so far but early this week was getting rejected by server almost everytime I tried to take a look.  Maybe having server or ISP problems on their end??
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Earlier today I was able to get into the EE ok, but now I am not able to get to individual item listings.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top