*5mb warning. and i only have 20k upload :(*

rape away gentelmen

Tech support movie
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#1]
no one likes my movie [:(]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Eh, we probably forgot about the download - you know, short attention spans and all.

Whee...I've had days where I wished I could do that. Actually, as a pc tech, I've had days where I wished that upon the customer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was good. I need to upload my video of me shotgunning an old comp i used to have that fugged up all the time. It still amazes me how things "explode" when you shoot them with 3 inch 12ga BB shot magnums. I need to video tape a friend of mine bump firing his barretta autoloader.. now that is crazy looking.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
its actualy not that special of a movie. i kinda wish it exploded more. or cought on fire [:)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top