Preban EA

Same rifle, different lighting

Preban PWA SBR

Preban Bushy

1st attempt at green marpat

and in tan
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:54:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Just curious if these can be seen? I can see them, but can you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I can see them. They look good. The top one looks really diffrent in the other lighting.The marpat should look really good when its done.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I can see the two black ones in the middle, but I can only see bushes in the other four pictures.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I did my M4A1 too.[beer]

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/area51/DESERTM4A1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Very sweet pics.  I'm coming closer and closer to camoing one of my preban Colt Sporters.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#6]
very nice!  who did the camo work?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I did the camo, Krylon special...the MarPat is still in work.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Very Sweet Toys !!!
I have two of that same Pre Ban Bushy with the 2 pos Stock.
Did you change out the Original Stock on your Bushmaster? Do you Like it better than the Original 2 pos?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes I swaped out the old tele-stock, the new seems more ridged, though I am a convert to the shorty entry stocks.
I have one for it also and will probally put it on. The tele is nice when others want to shoot it, as they can adjust it to them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Very nice job, that marpat looks great.
Larry that was a nice job too... you guys have -
b@!!$.

Hey Lauer, Robar: any plans...?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Is that Stock longer/bigger than the original 2 pos stock?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#12]
yes, when extended fully, it is the same length as the A2, when closed, it is just a tad longer than the 2 position.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#13]
LarryG,
Beautiful weapon, I'm drooling. Is that a PEQ laser?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#14]
LarryG36,
You may want to consider getting more contrast between your colors.  At any kind of a distance, you won't be able to see a difference in the colors as is, and it will appear to be a solid color.  Not black, but still a rifle.  If you get more contrast and go across protruding features in the outline, then it breaks up the appearance and it no longer looks like a rifle at a distance.  All in all though, looks better than my black rifle :)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#15]
LarryG36,
You may want to consider getting more contrast between your colors.  At any kind of a distance, you won't be able to see a difference in the colors as is, and it will appear to be a solid color.  Not black, but still a rifle.  If you get more contrast and go across protruding features in the outline, then it breaks up the appearance and it no longer looks like a rifle at a distance.  All in all though, looks better than my black rifle /:)/
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top