Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 8:41:36 AM EDT
My 552 was backordered from GG&G.  Being the really patient type, I cancelled that order yesterday and ordered one from SWFA.  Wow!!  It came this morning.  That is fast.  Pleasant lady on the phone taking my order, too.  I'm off to the range this afternoon to give it a whirl.  I'm mounting it on a flattop.  Do any of you have any advice with respect to the front sight post?  Is it a problem having the front sight visible through the Eotech?  I use a B.M.A.S. rear flip up sight that I can drop out of the way.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The front sight is no problem, in the case of optic failure, you still can use your front sight and EOTech as big ghost ring for CQB, and you only have to flip up a rear sight to get your gun back in the fight instead of having to trouble with your front and rear sight.  of course if the S&*T really are hitting the fan, always resort to your backup weapon.

Foucs on the target not your EOTech reticle and the front sight will not even bother you.

EOTech is backed up on the 552s, big gov't order is killing the productiion for civilians.  GG&G pretty much run out of stock and SWFA being one of the biggest dealers probably are selling on units already in stock.    
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top