Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2003 4:41:04 PM EDT
I was surfing the Fulton Armory website and noticed they are selling the above barrel new in the wrapper for $199.95.  I have never before heard of a barrel with these features.  They describe it as an early issue Colt medium weight barrel.  Does anybody have one of these or know about these?  I'm thinking it might be neat to have one.  That way I could have 3 seperate A2 upper assemblies that are identical in weight & length & balance.  First could be 1x12 for shooting my M193, second could be 1x9 for shooting my M855, and third could be 1x7 for shooting Mk262.  What say ye?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a A1 barrel to me. Thats a steep price since SARCO sell the same thing for $135. If it is an A1 they are selling.
GG
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I'd like to have an A1 barrel in 1/9. 55 Grn. surplus isn't going to last forever.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 3:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Initially I thought it was probably just an A1 barrel also, until I noticed that they also have the A1 barrel for sale elsewhere on that site.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
There is such a thing as an A2 Colt 1/12 Barrel.  J&T sent me one by mistake some years back.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#5]
This thread may help a little: [url]http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=158990[/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well I'd like to have an A1 barrel in 1/9. 55 Grn. surplus isn't going to last forever.
View Quote

Believe Colt did a run of them 2 or 3 years ago. Recall seeing a ad for them from one of the Colt selling dealers in Shotgun News. So check around[:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top