Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2003 1:23:01 PM EDT
I just swapped an A-2 upper with an A-3 upper on my Colt and was wondering what a used Colt A-2 upper with A-2 sights, forward assist, and ejection port cover would be worth? No barrel or gas tube just the upper. It's in very good shape with a few nicks on it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks to me like you have half the parts to build a spare upper.
That said, I've bought them for $100.00 and have seen them sell for up to $160.00.

Match223
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Got $75 from a dealer on mine awhile back, but it was well used, w/a bunch of dings around the forward assist housing, and color variation from black to Colt gray all around it. Didn't feel bad at all. I paid $75 for it 10 years back and had gotten 10 years of use out of it.[:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top