Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 3:44:01 PM EDT
Out to purchase my first AR, but can not decide on the brand.  Accuracy is first and formost, price is second.  Currently trying to decide between DPMS Sweet Sixteen Lo-Pro, Colt Accurized, Bushmaster V Match Carbine Rifle,  Bushmaster Varminter Rifle, RRA 20" Varminter, or Knight SR15.  Hoping to get MOA or Sub, any help would be greatful.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like youv'e done some real homework. Don't look at me,I just wanted to welcome you aboard! Good luck with wichever weapon you choose.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
You ask ten different people in here & you'll probably get 15 different answers!  >gg<

My AR-15 is a Colt, my AR-10 is Armalite. Not a single problem out of either.

Buy the gun that you like the best.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
[blue][b] I would second what Bob Cole said . All you choices are good ones. I would tell you to handle as many as you can to see how they all feel to you. As far as accuracy goes it's like that old adage . It's not the weapon it's the shooter. I'm sure all your choices will live up to your expectations. Hope this helps you. Don't worry you'll get more suggestions to confuse you even more [:D]

BTW. Welcome to the madness

SaFe ShOoTiNg [sniper2]
Jerry [/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I built my AR'S. But heads up on bushmasters, they are badass brother.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top