Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2003 8:33:35 PM EDT
I live around P.V. Mall area.  I'm going to finally shoot my new AR, got some mags, ammo, and a tactical sling, however, I need some cleaning supplies still.  I got the other stuff through the mail.

What store(s) in the Phoenix Metro Area would have the best selection.  Also, I want some FP-10.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
FP-10 is available over the net only in Az. Get out to Scottsdale and visit Dillion's. They have everything you could need and then some.
[usa]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Orlaam,

I managed to find some FP-10 in Prescott!  Hehe!  Honestly, if you find it locally, please let me know.  Dillon has some decent stuff but I don't know if I was in awe of their selection when last I visited.  Please post here if you find a good place.

Drivie
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is Dillons?  I live around PV mall also and I either go to Wally World or I get it on-line.  FP-10 is offering free samples on their web-site - I just got mine and am looking to use it.  

BTW - Where do you plan to shoot?  I just got a new M4 and am getting ready to go out - it's either Ben Avery or a site I know off on some public land a few miles from Ben Avery.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I was hoping someone had FP-10 locally, since I'm leaving Sunday morning, oh well.  I've never been inside Dillon's Precision before, I might just check it out.

88 - Dillon's is on the south side of Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd (Bell Rd) a little ways past the Scottdale Rd Light.  Been a long time since I've been out there on Bell, but you can't miss it.

I'm leaving Sunday morning for the Rim to freeze my @SS off.  We're camping for four days and breaking in our new ARs.  Mine is a Bushmaster M4 (NIB) and my friend just acquired his dad's SP-1 from around 1975.  I guess it's only had a few shots (<10) through it.

I hear your dilemma about locations.  I hate ranges, too many stupid rules and dirty looks.  It's great to be safe, but I want to shoot around my time and not be hassled.  Shoot a mag, then stop, shoot a mag, then stop, so on and so on.  I usually just camp or go somewhere in the desert with a friend for safety reasons.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top