Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2003 7:50:15 PM EDT
www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=3748308

Their feedback is excellent, just wondering if any of you folks have any experience with this seller or could perhaps point me in a better direction.

Thanx.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks like a fair price. The price of the new spring,follower and the labor I think justify that price. Check the Equipment Exchang Forum under Magazine's and you can pretty much always find good deals on new as well as used mags.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered two from her for evaluation, but haven't received them as yet. I'll be very happy if they look as good as the picture!! :-)I'll post a message when they come in.

===RUT===
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Watch how you phrase this [;D]

Quoted:
...but (plug...
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I received my first two mags from "Buydonna" in today's mail, and they look great! Beautifully refinished with green followers, no dents, dings, or bent feed lips. Both fit into my Bushy with ease. One's a Sanchez and the other an Okay. I ordered them on Monday (PayPal) and received them today.. Wednesday. Excellent service and quality!

===RUT===
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top