Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2003 6:11:13 PM EDT
I'm new to the board, so I hope you all can help me.  I have to have a RA M96.  (I know its a sickness I have.)  I need to let go my SP1 to accomplish this.  I have other AR's so I'll survive the loss.  What I need to know is what the going rate is for excellent to like new SP1.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on condition, age, accessories, etc, you're looking at between $1100 to $1300 or so.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:31:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Post a pic.

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:59:52 AM EDT
[#3]
 I, too, am in need of an M-96.  I just shot one for the first time the other day and I really like it...even though it is a bit front heavy.  It was positive and smooth as silk.  However, I could never sell my darling SP-1A1  (that's my nickname for my SP1 with an M-16A1 upper).  
  A word to the wise on the M-96: order a new one from the company or make sure that you get one of the newest ones that you can get.  R.A. has their early problems pretty much licked but I think there are probably quite a few of the older guns floating around the market.  Be safe and bear with the wait and order a brand new one...I doubt you will regret it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Templar

Thanks for the info.

Rambosky

I'm new to this.  I have a digital camera, but I don't know how to get the picture attached to my message.  Any advice?

desertmoon

I've never shot a M96 but have heard some really good things about them.  I have handled a few and I like the way they feel.  I tend to use a firearm more if I like the way it feels and handles.
About the SP1.  I don't know if I will sell it after all.  I saw them at the gun shows for more, so I was hoping they were worth more.  I don't think I can sell it for $1100, it is worth more than that to me.  It was with me through my Air Force career and was my first evil black rifle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Foxone, email me a the pictures you want posted and I will do it for you.....I've got a pichosting account here so it's no trouble at all.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to the top of the forum board and click on "EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE" and do some surfing over there.
That will answer your question.
[x]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top