Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 6:28:59 AM EDT
My pre-ban sendra has a screw installed as a stop to prevent the selector from rotating on around like a full-auto. Has anyone seen this before? Does that affect it's resale price? Any imput is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My sendra has a "bump" to stop the safety from going past the semi location...I've never seen a screw placed there for that purpose. Does the screw go all the way thru the lower's wall and is it visible inside? Sounds like a home made solution by someone...If its factory, it would be interesting! Have any pictures?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I hadn't got any response so I posted the same question in the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and more section. I sent an e-mail to Troy and he was going to post a picture for me. You will be able to see what I am talking about. The lower has a screw installed where most have a stop(selector on fire). There is also a stop where it would be on auto(M16). I was thinking the manufacturers were required at some time to change the lowers as to prevent rotation of the selector. I was thinking this screw might have been a factory "quick fix" so they could market receivers already built.That's my thought. Any info is greatly appreciated
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top