Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 7:36:33 PM EDT
anyone had good experience buying online? I have a hunt in 3 weeks and need to get the scope installed and dialed in...what a great problem to have :)
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
For buying Leupolds online, Premier Reticles is top notch and very fast!  Leupolds is all they deal with, and their prices are very good.

[url]www.premierreticles.com[/url]

edited to add:  BTW, whatcha gonna hunt, and where?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
You might also check www.swfa.com

I've bought from Bear Basin (www.bearbasin.com) and they were OK, but if you're in a hurry I'd place the order by phone.  I faxed an order asking for fast delivery and it came UPS ground.  :-(

I've dealt with Premier Reticle and I have to say their customer service is outstanding.  They're fitting my Leupold 4.5-14 VX-III with a Gen2 Mil-dot, and they've installed the same reticle in my Leupold spotting scope.  Definitely good folks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Leupold VX III 4.5 x 14 from Natchez Shooters Supply.  I have been buying from them for 10 + years.  Great Prices and good service.  In comparing them with others, I'm not sure if their price is the lowest since their website currently shows a higher price for the Leupolds than premierreticles. But they have some kind of gift certificate offer which may make it cheaper.  Not sure.  

As usual, the people on this board know about a lot of good sources so maybe premierreticles is a better deal.  

In any case, I suggest that you check out the Natchez website at www.natchezss.com  The December flyer on their website has the scope you are looking for.

Please let us know who you buy from.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Harley,

Check your IM
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Sometimes on Snipercountry.com they have good deals from individuals on used scopes in their classified area.  I think it's called the Enphorium or something close.

I got one of my Leupold Tacticals used from a gun shop in the area.  I called around first and located it.

Rambosky

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
[url=http://www.snipercountry.com/forsale/display_reverse.asp]Sniper Country Emporium[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top