Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2003 4:57:27 PM EDT
After looking forever & passing on a Colt at the gun show over the weekend, lo & behold I go to a gun shop today & somebody had brought in a 20" PWA with flash hider & bayo lug, receiver is in excellent condition, got it for 799.00 plus tax. Very happy to say the least. couldnt believe my eyes or the price & the shop guarantees everything to work.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You did real good unless of course you did not pay attn. to the serial number.

PWA  (360)438-3983
35222 and Below - Pre-Ban (Note: Some lowers are cast not forged. Out of business)  Post-ban have a year prefix in the serial number.  Rumored to have only sold lowers.

Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
David, already checked that, in fact it was the 1st thing I checked when I got back to the office today my number is 30XXX, so it is legit preban. I was worried on the way back to the office if I was misled o the preban status, but it is a reputable shop so wasnt too worried.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
You should be very happy with your PWA.  I think they are one of the better bargains out there, I picked up mine at a gunshow two years ago for $800.00, private sale, cash and carry.  It has an A1 upper, but what the heck, I can change that when I want to.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top