Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2003 3:34:37 PM EDT
i was just wondering how one could remove the play between colt uppers and lowers without the accuwedge .. are there adjustable tension pins of some sorts that have been invented due to these problems ?.. thanks .. just wondering .. if there is a fix .. please post link to fix for those of us with this problem ..
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe it is JP enterprises that makes tensioning pins for the Colt AR's.  As far as a link your gonna have to find it yourself,  I am far too lazy to go looking for it in your stead.
Q
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Here you go:

http://www.jpar15.com/riflespc.htm#pin
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.jpar15.com/riflespc.htm#pin[/url]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#4]
thank you.....notack.

gee you're welcome chrisp929, no trouble at all.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks ..
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Can anyone say that tightening the action using this pin DID improve accuracy of their gun. I have seen articles saying keep it loose. Bring data!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#7]
i can't back it up with data as far as accuracy goes but the only guns i have that are tighter than the AR with JP's tensioning pin are bolt guns......it turns the rifle into one piece.....Dick
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top