Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2003 6:21:22 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with Norgon's Ambi-Catch mag release?  (www.norgon.com)  I'm a lefty, and I'm considering the purchase of an ambi mag release.  If you've tried one, I'd be interested to know about your experience with it...  Did it function as intended?  Did it cause any reliability problems?

If there is an alternative that you prefer over the Norgon, I'd like to know.  Also, if you think I should just suck it up, stay with the standard mag release, and quit whining, that's OK too!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Norgon Ambi-catch magazine release and they are very well designed and function flawlessly. I purchased a Power Industries ambi-magazine release prior to my purchase of the Norgon and was very unhappy with it. The Power Industries this bulky looking and is not ergonomically designed. Both the Power Industries and the Norgon Cost about the same. Stay away from the Power Industries, mine is sitting in my safe and I have not even considered selling it for 1/2 the price I paid for it. I just would'nt want anyone else stuck with it. The Norgon, I highly recommend.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top