Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2003 3:12:36 PM EDT
I recently have been looking to purchase a rifle.  I have been looking around and found an excellent price on a Bushmaster.  The website I was looking at is like a classifieds section in the newspaper.  The website is called Guns America (www.gunsamerica.com).  I was just wanting know if any=one in theses forums has purchased a rifle using this site and if so can you provide me with some information on how well this process works.  Oh yeah by the way I currently own a M1 carbine it is an excellent plinking gun.  I am interesteds in selling it so if any one is interested in buying shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know what you're looking at or your price range, but [url=http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AIM_Bushmaster_Rifles_12.html]AIM Surplus[/url] has some very competitive prices on new Bushmasters.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking on gunsamerica, auction arms, gunbroker and various other websites for a Bushmaster M4.  Today I walked into a local dealer and he quoted me an great price on one.  Of course I'll have to pay sales taxe but I won't have to pay a FFL fee or shipping so I guess it all evens out in the end.

Good luck in your search,
Marc
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I have purchased from both [url=www.auctionarms.com]Auction Arms[/url], and [url=www.gunbroker.com]Gunbroker.com[/url], and it's pretty easy. first you need a FFL to transfer for you. It's generally better to find a private party who does straight transfers for a set fee, as most gunshops will want a percentage of the sale. Then you make the deal with the seller. Have your FFL send his official letter,and you send your payment. When the seller recieves both items, they ship the firearm to your FFL.
I've had far, far less troubles with internet purchases than I did buying a 10/22 at wallyworld!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Kyle, I don't know anything about buying from gunsamerica, but I've heard it isn't that bad/hard, you should have good luck.

I just wanted to say, congrats on your rifle purchase (if you get one). I have had really good luck buying here on the Equipment Exchange.

Just my 2 cents.

ColtC.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#5]
ColtC is right!!
try the [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21]EE[/url]...i can't believe i forgot that one, I'm such a [BD]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top