Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2003 11:58:18 PM EDT
Until just a few days ago I did not know this site existed. I served 12 years in the Army as a howitzer gunner. The other night I started reminiscence about the good old days when I stumbled upon this site. How have I lived my life without it? In the late 80's I was a gun dealer (when there were more private dealers than there were gas stations) out of my parents home. I've got the fever again and I just wanted to say thanks for all of the new info I have seen so far.

Drapepd  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome drapepd.I as you did stumbled upon this site while browsing one day. After being discharged in 81 (man it sure does not seem like 22years ago)you start to relive some of your past experiences and bring back some very pleasant memories. Some of them did not seem so pleasant at the time but looking back I would not change a thing. There are some really great people on this site with extensive knowledge on just about any military/weapon related topic that can answer just about any question you could come up with. I don't post a lot but I get a lot of enjoyment just reading through all the boards. If you just browse through the boards you will usually find an answer to whatever questions you may have.

Welcome to you and take care.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site, gunbunny! (From a 13F) [;)]

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
hello drapepd. welcome aboard! you will find that this site is very educational, humorus, and entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Slick Pilot. I've only been out for 5 years now but it feels like 10 or 15 with all of the new inovations that are out there since I discharged.

Drapepd
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Red Leg, a forward observer. You guys have balls with people like me shooting over you.

Drapepd
(M-102 Chief)
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the welcome ColtCarbine.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Greetings & Welcome!
[devil]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#8]
[red]Run away![/red]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey Red Leg, a forward observer. You guys have balls with people like me shooting over you.

Drapepd
(M-102 Chief)
View Quote

Yeah, just keep those razor blades out from under the fuse, and we'll get along just fine. [;)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top