Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 7:51:39 PM EDT
I am fairly new to the site, & I have 3 questions. (1)is there a consumer guide that has all the add on's broken down into categories such as pistol grips, ra systems, folding sites, stocks, slings, triggers, ect., ect., ect.& with where you purchase them? I know this is a lot to ask & that a lot of the fun is getting there with the knowledge, but I'm in a low paying job & I can't afford to by the wrong gear & just squirell it away. I already have some parts that I know will never get used that cost more than I can afford to waste.(2)how do I add the little creatures to my postings that are available on the site?& (3)last How do I add a phrase at the end of my postings,& an icon on the left like so many others have? I thank all you gear guides in advance, your experience is invaluable to me, & some day I may be able to return the kindness. I've noticed the new guys seem to get a lot of help without being treated in a condescending manner. OORAHHH to you all! The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. That's what one of my drill instructors told us. I am most interested in the M-4 add on's
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard, Marine.  I don't know of a consumer guide that lists all the available products, but if you do a search on the tupe of items you want, I am sure the collective wisdom of this site will help with your acquisitions.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
If you click on the help button near the top of the page. A window will pop up showing you the info you need to get the creatures in your posts [:-)]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard, Marine.  I don't know of a consumer guide that lists all the available products, but if you do a search on the tupe of items you want, I am sure the collective wisdom of this site will help with your acquisitions.
View Quote
Yes, indeed: WELCOME!
The best way to get the skinny on equipment is to post a question, giving what you want, and what kind of use it'll be put to. You'll get a LOT of GOOD answers  and advice from people who really know their stuff.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top