Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 3:09:22 PM EDT
i finally decided on getting the colt 6400 and the dealer i've been working with sold the rifle 2 days ago. damn damn dman. that's what i get for taking my time to decide. he had some other nice rifles, but none of them appealed to me after finally deciding. damn damn damn. he is looking for the colt or the bushmaster m4 for me. all his distributors were out of it today. damn damn damn.

i tried to find a pre ban rifle as a substitute, but all he had was an EAA. damn damn damn.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Share the feeling bud. After saving, hunting, driving four hours to get my stripped receiver, UPS didn't deliver my kit today. Damn, Damn, Damn!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn man, where did you have to go to get a lower that far away?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
i looked all over my area for the colt M4 or a bushmaster m4. couldn't find one so i ordered a wilson m4 today. i know you guys all think they are over priced, but when you look at the price of a baer, they are a deal. i hope to know on thursday how long the wait will be. i heard about 12 weeks. DAMN DAMN DAMN. i hope it is worth the wait. it will give me time to get my accessories together.

this is my plan. please help me out if i'm in the wrong direction.

aimpoint m2 (suggestions on mount?)
kac vertical grip
surefire light (any suggestions?)
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]
12 weeks is much too long to wait for an AR15.
Why not get a Bushmaster, Armalite, Colt or Rock River (heck even an Oly) M4.
I'll bet that you would have gotten one much quicker than 12 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
things are looking up. wilson has one in stock and it should be a week to 10 days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#6]
joe, i did try to find a colt or bushmaster locally (within driving distance), but no one had one. since i have to wait one way or another i decided to step it up  a bit.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top