Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 9:23:16 PM EDT
Where can I get the best deal for a good set of 30mm ring/base combo.  I like Armalite, but there around $90. (Gasp) I've even thought about ASA's 30 from Brownells there $10 cheaper. Anyone else make a 30mm set?

Any input before I break down and buy Armalite?

Also does anyone know a website for DPMS?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the tread Troy. I learned alittle more about the Armalite base. I still have the same problem. I need to clarify my needs. I want a 1 piece base ring set that I can remove if I have to that can be replaced with little loss of zero. I don't like the flip lever type. They look like they would snag on something easily. I like the knob screw type. Of these I can only find two in 30mm rings. The Armalite and the ASA.  Does anyone know anyone else that makes a set like this?  Does anyone have experience with the ASA. The company lacks alot, but I'm wondering about the scope mount. I wonder if it has a lug like the Armalite? Heck wait a couple of months and it may be owned by Armalite. [bounce] I like the looks of the ASA, but I've not examined one close up. Armalite looks like a better connection. I'm going to put it on an AR10 so the extra Lug is important.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
[url=www.quanticoarms.com]Quantico Arms[/url]

Call him and ask if he has the Armalite mounts available.  He had them on his site but they did an update and they are gone.  He was selling both the 1" and 30mm ones for $75+shipping.

Ed
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Troy and Ed.
I like the Armalite better was just looking for a better price.[bounce][sniper]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Ed n Troy just ordered my 30mm mount from Quantico Arms today. Thanks for your help.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top