Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2002 7:39:47 AM EDT
I have an Olympic Arms "CAR-AR" stopsign "S.G.W." pre-ban stripped lower. It has a small blemish between the safety hole and trigger guard. How much is this item worth?
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 8:29:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Stripped pre ban lower.....

Well, being a pre ban.... at least $400.00 I would say.  I know a friend who got a complete lower like what you describe for about $550.00
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Stripped about $700... and finding a preban rifle these days for $550 is the holy grail, not the market.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
well since it's stripped / oly / blemished I'll give you 500 for it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
What?" No Oly bashing by lonedorkboy?

My suggestion to you my good sir is to head on over to the "equipment exchange" and do a little Oly pricing research there for yourself.

Your preban Oly lower stripped is worth about $700.

Of course I am sure that someone will mention "it's not an assault weapon" "it's not configured" "no paperwork" "must be sold and bought as a complete rifle" and many other things.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top