Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/6/2002 4:13:05 AM EDT
I just found the following on EBAY...

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1975820504

Too expensive for my budget but.... I wonder if the M203 would come off this prop gun so you could mount it on an AR-15?  I sure would like something like this to hang on the wall of a hunting camp!

Has anybody handled or seen one of these prop guns up close?  The detail really looks pretty good to me!
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 4:28:36 AM EDT
[#1]
For a blank firing replica made in Japan, it looks pretty authentic.  Especially the Colt manufacturing stamps and serial numbers.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, what a trip! That thing looks damn real.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 7:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For a blank firing replica made in Japan, it looks pretty authentic.  Especially the Colt manufacturing stamps and serial numbers.
View Quote

Yeah, except for the "orange plug" that looks like an MS Paint hack job on the picture.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
If your going to spend that much for the fake, you might as well spend a little more and get the real deal.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Some idiot will probably buy it and make an illegal .22 machine gun out of it. Then Ebay will screw us all by prohibiting anything remotely firearm related.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top