Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/4/2002 8:21:36 PM EDT
All this talk about the 1994 gun legislation made me think.  "IF" (extremly hypothetical) ar-15s and other civilian forms of "assult rifles" (more importantly the ar) were to be banned one day despite our efforts....what would you as an inidvidual do?
I think I would burry ine in a hole, with cosmoline and vaccume packed for quite a while.

Just a reactive thought!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
What AR's?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
WWTFFD.

What Would The Founding Fathers Do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
join the revolt.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
If they come to confiscate your guns, it wouldn't be time to bury them, it'd be time to use them. All the world has done it almost, and the reason it hasn't happened here is because Americans believe men are free, or they are nothing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
There comes a time when you must draw a line in the sand or else YOU ARE A "PUNK". When do you draw that line is the question. How far are you willing to go to remain free???

If AR-15's today what's next on big brother's list....maybe the right to speak out about it?

We must never forget why we are free Americans, its our rights... not just article II but all of them and any politician that want's to take any one or any part of one away must be viewed as non-American and a threat to our way of live!

Too many brave Americans died defending these rights and now it's  up to us to make sure that they did not die in vein.

We need to just look at what has happened to our great neighbors to the north "CANADA" in reference to rights and gun control.. it will wake you up and make you sick... I feel sorry for them. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking it can't happen in the good old U.S.A.
I bet there was a lot of Canadian's that thought the same thing.
Get on one of their web sight sites and see the future in America if we don't stand up and draw that line in the sand!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#6]
You have to decide how much is too much. That's too much. Screw em.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I would kill those that try to take them away.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
How's that sound pal?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#9]
sounds fine with me...  Course this will likely never happen, unless it was of a blitz campaign.  With any sort of notice, and given the immediate, and surmountable media attention, citizens would revlot in many forms very rapidly.  This could involve a passive behavior, as burrying the weapon as I fist joked about, or means of more persuasive matters like "action".

Depending on the scenario, the time frame I have to react to the scenerio (as in a blitz), or the amount of force exerted in a small time frame... depends on how I will act.  It could coincide with your example, or be more passive and/or active but hidden (covert).
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Id load every mag and piece of SHTF gear I had and go shooting at a public range for a couple of hours.  Id repeat every weekend.  What ever happens will happen.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I would at that moment become a criminal.  As to whether I'd join any revolution ... I'm not sure if that would quite be enough, but I'd certainly be peeved and be more leaning towards that direction.  But I think it would take more than just banning a rifle to go over that edge.  But I can't really say for sure, because it hasn't happened.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#12]
What do you mean IF they were banned? I live in California.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]

[X] FUCK THEM [X]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry Morpheus,(Calif.) I forgot about you all in Calif. Sorry for you my fine American. Calif. a beauitful state but full of commie politicians. I know what they are thinking.... 1 down and 49 to go.
Did you ever notice "shit" laws usally start in the west and move east.
Sorry, I should have said Canada "and" Calif.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of us have all ready had to do it.[:(]

And you know what I have yet to see one revolt.
There are very few of us that are willing to give up there lives for there AR-15's.  I have heard the talk for a lot of years but when push comes to shove every one say's I will hide it/move it out of state.   Would you guys be willing to leave your family with out a source of income to go fight?  I don't think you would.

This is not a flame.  I know there are people out there that would fight but I think there are 99.9998% that are all talk.  Do you guys really think things would get better if everyone stood up a fought??? I don't.  Things would go from bad to way way worse.  If it ever did get better fewer then 1% of us would live to see it.
Just my $.02
NoKarma
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

As much as I love my AR, I don't think it is worth the life of some government worker who is just doing what he was told. Are you willing to open fire on innocent people to protect your rifle? I think a non-violent approach would be the only way. I think if we raised enough hell and made it really difficult to do it would be enough. What I mean is hide it, claim you don't have it, make everything difficult and protest away. It's as far as I think anyone could go and still be right.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As much as I love my AR, I don't think it is worth the life of some government worker who is just doing what he was told. Are you willing to open fire on innocent people to protect your rifle? I think a non-violent approach would be the only way. I think if we raised enough hell and made it really difficult to do it would be enough. What I mean is hide it, claim you don't have it, make everything difficult and protest away. It's as far as I think anyone could go and still be right.
View Quote

If they are raiding peoples homes for a legally owned semi automatic rifle. They are not taking away just my rifle. They are taking away constitutional rights. That, I will defend with my life. Doing what they are told to do? If your boss tells you to so something that you know is wrong, do you still do it? They have the choice to take away peoples guns. They arent robots.

And yes, I will pay the price of freedom with my life. If I have to, Though I PRAY(while praying is still legal) it does not come to that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Can we please lay off California already?!?! Commie Politicians? "Shit" laws start in the West and move East? I'm a fourth generation Native Californian, and I'm getting a little weary of people blasting us, and our state. Ask most California residents if they were born here, and the majority will say no. Where did they come from? Hmmmmmm, I wonder. Farther East I'm guessing. I'm just a Voting, Conservative, Gun Owning, California Native blowing off steam. Maybe we (Americans) can come TOGETHER to find a way to defeat these Gun Conrol Freaks once and for all. "Keep 'em in the X Ring!"
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#19]
They are not going to come and raid your home.  It will happen one chunk at a time.  Assault rifles then sniper rifles or hand guns and then......
If they came door to door trying to take the weapons away they know what the results would be and that's not what they want.  There is not every going to be a clear line in the sand. They will just scoot the line back a few steps at a time.  And with in a generation or two there will be no new legal guns.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#20]
GOOD POINT Morpheus!  FUNNY NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THEY WOULD BUY EXTRA AMMO!  I think that too, would be a move I would make.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They are not going to come and raid your home.  It will happen one chunk at a time.
View Quote

That's what I keep telling people who aren't into guns about these shithead politicians.
They never want to hear it though [v]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#22]
The MAC said it a few months ago.

[size=6]ALL GUNS HAVE BEEN BANNED,THEY'RE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO TAKE THEM[/size=6]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#23]
My fellow American, Mr. ELARSKI,
I'm not getting down on your "like I said the "BEAUTIFUL" staten of Calif. or its residents...however, something is bad wrong with your elected officals because of your restrictions on your gun rights....read-"shall not be infringed" and that IS A SHIT LAW!!!
I was deffently not talking about you Mr. ELARSKI or any other good Americans in California.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:19:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Some of us have all ready had to do it.[:(]

And you know what I have yet to see one revolt.
There are very few of us that are willing to give up there lives for there AR-15's.  I have heard the talk for a lot of years but when push comes to shove every one say's I will hide it/move it out of state.   Would you guys be willing to leave your family with out a source of income to go fight?  I don't think you would.

This is not a flame.  I know there are people out there that would fight but I think there are 99.9998% that are all talk.  Do you guys really think things would get better if everyone stood up a fought??? I don't.  Things would go from bad to way way worse.  If it ever did get better fewer then 1% of us would live to see it.
Just my $.02
NoKarma
View Quote

Actually, I've just been waiting for a reason.  I'm kinda looking forward to it.  Ever since I was a child, I envisioned myself along side of our founding fathers and fellow revolutionists against the British tyrants.

What higher glory would be bestowed upon us than to sacrifice everything for freedom?  Do you know what freedom is?  Are you riding the coat tails of the Constitution?  Are you willing to give up so passively?  I am willing to fight for you, my brothers-in-arms.  Will you stand up for what our nation truly represents?  Not the government, but the people.

This government is supposed to be of the people, for the people.  Will you concede your freedoms if the government sidesteps the Constitution by winning a majority vote?  What was the majority of opinion prior to the American Revolution?  Was everyone brave or was there a minority group taking the initiative to battle tyranny?

When you are being judged by god, will you be proud to say you stood your ground against evil?  What words will you have when you meet Andrew Jackson, John Adams, or George Washington?  Will you be able to call yourself an American?  

What can any of us say to all of the honorable veterans who've died for the cause of freedom?  Will you stop at, "I served my time in the military" ??  Or will you stick your chest out and proudly proclaim that you fought injustice to your last breath?

I know exactly where I stand.  Do you?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Like all good Americans I would joyfully turn them in, with full confidence that my government knows exactly what's best for me.  At the same time I would stock up on Vaseline, just in case I could be of some further kind of "service."
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:04:15 AM EDT
[#26]
[blue][size=6]Kalifornicastan![/size=6][/blue]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:11:43 AM EDT
[#27]
California guys,

I left Cleveland when they passed the no mag/clip weapons bill.  Not because they picked on guns but because I saw a city passing standards that did not suit my life style.  First it's guns, then loud music in cars and ends up with what you can wear and who you can marry.  Freedom is a precious thing and should be cherished.  I've lived all over the country and 12 years ago I decided I was going to live for myself and my familly not the local government or my material pocessions.  It's a big decision.  I love the weather and geography in CA and alot of the people are outstanding individuals, but I couldn't live there.  I just don't agree with the tree hugging assholes that run the place.  No guns unless you are in a gang, no fishing in the lakes,no, no, no.  Time to leave leave leave.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:45:00 AM EDT
[#28]
I also believe that a full out AR-15 ban would come very gradually.  In my opinion, an AR-15 ban would go something like this.
Step 1: No AR-15 shall have a detachable magazine that can contain more than 10 rounds, a collapsible stock, bayonet lug, or flash suppressor despite its date of manufacture.  This in my opinion could be signed law as early as 2004.
Step 2: No AR-15 shall have a barrel with "Paramilitary Features".  These would include M4 profile barrels and certain muzzle brakes that look like military style equipment.  This would also include M4 "look-alike" non-collapsing stocks or any other stock that appears it could/should collapse.
Step 3: No AR-15 shall retain the capability to have mounted upon it by way of handguard mounts (Knight's/SIR type handguards), "Assault Tools".  These would be flashlights, lasers, flare launchers and sights, and anything else that would assist the operator of the rifle during low-light or night operation.  The aforementioned devices would also not be permitted to be attached to the rifle in any other manner (like barrel clamps, front sight mounts, rear sight mounts, or even duct tape!)
Step 4: No AR-15 shall possess "Sniper Tools" such as bipods, muzzle brakes of any kind, telescope sights, red dot sights, or camouflaged surfaces.
Step 5: No AR-15 shall possess a barrel with a length shorter than 20".
Step 6: No citizen, not actively employed by a branch of the Armed Services, Federal, State, or Local Law-Enforcement Agency shall possess an AR-15.
[b] These are my worst fears on this issue. This is not a plan I want to see brought to life. This is a plan I would resist with any means available.  Be it deception, denial, or any other "action".  I believe this disgraces and dishonors our Constitution and our Country's Fallen Heroes and I will resist it to the end of my days!!  Let us all unite and rise up against the people who wish to destroy our way of life!!  Okay, Sharkman629 has SPOKEN![/b]  
EDITED FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:41:13 AM EDT
[#29]
They already have taken away are Real Ar's in kaliforniastan and have limit us to a 10 round limit,And almost impossible to get a CCW in this state[V] And in L.A. I would feel very safe if I Had A Firearm on me...Wouldnt a Criminal be more afraid of comitting a crime If the they know that the possible victim is armed?If anyone who hasnt been in kali would feel like it was another country..we cant do this we cant have that...

I Truely love this Country But all these laws are gettin Ridiculous And if it wasnt for my father and his buisness i would move be4 it will get worse,and i know it will,unless we Try harder and write to our elected officials.. My father is a respectable and responsible gun owner and has friends that Sell firearms in gun shows...But if they really try to take my rights away so be it I know I and my Father Our ready to defend Our Constitutional rights with my Life(hope it doesnt have to be that way)

I am currently building 4 Ar's(with fab-10's unfortunately) i will get one after the other be4 they straight out ban military type rifles..I read somewhere they they are trying to do that

ThomasJefferson said, “Thebeautyofthe2ndAmendment is that it will never
be needed until they try to take it away.”
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:27:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Join the Army, become an Airborne Ranger, because Rangers Lead the Way!

SGDM!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:37:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Join the Army, become an Airborne Ranger, because Rangers Lead the Way!

SGDM!!
View Quote

Hi.  Are you a veteran or a current service member?  Welcome to the board.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:16:07 AM EDT
[#32]
What AR15?  I don't own no stinkin' AR15!

You know, if they are [i]illegal[/i], might as well convert to fa.

Not advocating illegal behavoir, just a rationale.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:25:40 AM EDT
[#33]
If they want myAR they can have it, Bullets first.   [SNIPER]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What AR15?  I don't own no stinkin' AR15!

You know, if they are [i]illegal[/i], might as well convert to fa.

Not advocating illegal behavoir, just a rationale.
View Quote

LoL agreed. If we are going into revolt and if anything we do is illegal, we will have it in the 2nd day of revolt (as some one said eariler. Sorry for not quoting can't remember now [:(])

Anyway, if some one comes to my house to confiscate ARs, I would persuade them first instead of just going hostile against them. You know...they too are Americans and police officers have nothing to do with politicians. They might as well join our cause instead if we persuade them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Edited.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#36]
.....Let's see - those AR's with no real paper trail would "disappear" temporarily as long-term backup - hidden, cached, or whatever. In such a place so that no one other then myself or a trustworthy friend could touch them. The others with a "paper trail" I'd hold onto and await the inevitable I guess - whatever that might entail.

I'd try to avoid being a "martyr" or whatever - but not compromising to the first illegal law thrown at me. I've obeyed the law to this point - that is to say a lot of unconstitutional laws. But there has to be some line in the sand. As a single, prior-military sort of person I would coordinate with my fellow prior-military people and come up with some course of action from there. There are enought AR's, FAL's, AK's, M1A's - not to mention registered Class III's in this county to preven any confiscation attempts - assuming most gun owners find they still have a pair of balls. ( If this place is anything like Germany, there are probably unregistered belt-feds and WWII/Korea/Vietnam guns still around as well - I, however, do no nothing of this and do not wish to know. Not to mention a lot of spooks retire here.)

Neither myself nor my friends would do anything crazy or suicidal - but not exactly legal either. Being that the best defense is a good offense - I think its hard to overprepare. Whatever questionable plans one might have of dealing with unjust laws should stay "low-profile". For the most part, I'm all about "live and let live" - but when my rights or life are trampled on - things tend to change.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Those with no paper trails would simply disappear into the woodwork...or the ground, more specifically...or something...

Those with paperwork?  I sold those in a private sale a while ago, officer.  No, I didn't keep any records and I can't help you there.

It's amazing how well you can bury and hide something and then go back and find it a few years later, if you use a GPS to assist you in your search.

Select a large tract of public land that has little chance of being sold to private interests at any time in the foreseeable future.   Throw a dart at a map of that land,  and go where the dart lands.  Using your GPS and some local landmarks, find a nice place to bury your "trash", the kind that you sealed in Cosmoline and heavy vinyl bags, inside a sealed PVC pipe. Bury it fairly deep and take your time recovering the hole for an undisturbed look.   Note the GPS coordinates and landmarks, commit them to memory, clear the GPS's memory, burn the map, and get the hell out of dodge.

If you have a friend who works for a utility company, arrange to get several electronic marker locators from him along with a loan of his marker locating device.   Get familiar with its basic operation and then bury the locator devices in positions near your treasure trove.  For example, 100 feet due north of the item.  Another gets buried 200 feet south.  A third gets buried 100 feet east, and a fourth gets buried 200 feet west, resulting in a cross pattern that's fifty feet off of the actual location, just to be devious.   Bury a dummy treasure at the intersection point of the cross pattern.  Something you can afford to give up as a decoy,
like a pump shotgun.

A similar concept can be used for burials at sea, too.  Lead weights in nested PVC pipes to make them sink, and well sealed.

CJ

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As much as I love my AR, I don't think it is worth the life of some government worker who is just doing what he was told. Are you willing to open fire on innocent people to protect your rifle? I think a non-violent approach would be the only way. I think if we raised enough hell
and made it really difficult to do it would be enough. What I mean is hide it, claim you don't have it, make everything difficult and protest away. It's as far as I think anyone could go and still be right.
View Quote

If they are raiding peoples homes for a legally owned semi automatic rifle. They are not taking away just my rifle. They are taking away constitutional rights. That, I will defend with my life. Doing what they are told to do? If your boss tells you to so something that you know is wrong, do you still do it? They have the choice to take away peoples guns. They arent robots.

And yes, I will pay the price of freedom with my life. If I have to, Though I PRAY(while praying is still legal) it does not come to that.
View Quote

I think you missunderstand what I mean. When you posted that you "would kill those that try to take them away" it sounds like you mean if a police officer came to your door and said "I understand you own _____ weapons, as part of law ____ I will need to confiscate them" you would pop a magazine into your rifle and shoot him on the spot. "Raids" are something completely different, and I dare say I would react strongly, violently if neccesary, to a sudden brake in by a group of individuals. Even still, I would think civil disobediance would be the way to go if it should be anything less then that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#39]
That phrase "cold dead hands" comes to mind.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As much as I love my AR, I don't think it is worth the life of some government worker who is just doing what he was told. Are you willing to open fire on innocent people to protect your rifle? I think a non-violent approach would be the only way. I think if we raised enough hell
and made it really difficult to do it would be enough. What I mean is hide it, claim you don't have it, make everything difficult and protest away. It's as far as I think anyone could go and still be right.
View Quote

View Quote

I think you missunderstand what I mean. When you posted that you "would kill those that try to take them away" it sounds like you mean if a police officer came to your door and said "I understand you own _____ weapons, as part of law ____ I will need to confiscate them" you would pop a magazine into your rifle and shoot him on the spot. "Raids" are something completely different, and I dare say I would react strongly, violently if neccesary, to a sudden brake in by a group of individuals. Even still, I would think civil disobediance would be the way to go if it should be anything less then that.
View Quote

I find it amazing that you are so naive about the "way of the world".  Lets say a lone jack boot thug comes to your door to confiscate your gun.  You have few other options outside of killing him on the spot  The other option is to give over your rifle.  Maybe you dont realize this but he is not just going to smile and walk away saying have a nice day when you refuse to hand over your weapon.  He will in fact try to take the weapons from you.  Since you have already engaged him in a non threatening way, i.e. no gun in hand then he will take you down before you get to your weapon.  

Anyone helping enforce an unconstitutional law is the enemy.  I think all of the police officers and government officials who are on our side will not be the ones coming to our door.  A friend of mine always say "they will not turn us into there brown shirts".  Wake up.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#41]
I've posted something similar to this before: There are conservatively 60 million gun owners in this country. If only one out of 60 had the balls to refuse to comply, that means ONE MILLION ARMED citizens saying "Hell no!" The U.S. does not have enough military/police to control that scenario, even if we abandoned ALL overseas commitments and docked our Navy to assist. Also, one would be a fool to count on 100% loyalty from ALL military/police (some DO have consciences). No, the incremental approach is most dangerous to us as well as brainwashing the next generation. After all, we ain't gonna live forever.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#42]
What difference does it make if the officer trying to confiscate your guns is friendly or not?

He is there to take your guns, and will not leave unless he gets them.

Do you surrender a "crap weapon"?
Do you advise him to come back with a warrent?
Do you shoot him on the spot?
Do you lie?

If they actively don't go around confiscating weapons, then how will disarmament take place.  At some point, active and confrontational disarmament will have to take place.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damned straight.  I will make sure that the civil servant coming to take my weapons knows the danger he is in.  If he proceeds regardless, he will face as much resistance as I find necessary to stop him.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#44]
What higher glory would be bestowed upon us than to sacrifice everything for freedom? Do you know what freedom is? Are you riding the coat tails of the Constitution? Are you willing to give up so passively? I am willing to fight for you, my brothers-in-arms. Will you stand up for what our nation truly represents? Not the government, but the people.

amen
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#45]
..against all enemies, [b]FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.[/b]; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
Remember that?
Although hypocritically, in the event of an all out ban, I don't think I'd be able to do the rest of it.

...and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

[b][size=5]So help me God.[/size=5][/b]

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
  Would you guys be willing to leave your family with out a source of income to go fight?  I don't think you would.

View Quote

My Family would be with me at my side, locked and loaded.

They too, are patriots
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#47]
CrumABN,
I'll put a spin on it for ya that might make ethical sense: what if a thinking person determined that the DOMESTIC enemies were indeed those ordering them to do the deed? I also remember being informed that a soldier has a duty to DISOBEY an order deemed immoral/unethical.
"ALL THE WAY" bro!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't think it is worth the life of some government worker who is just doing what he was told. Are you willing to open fire on innocent people to protect your rifle?  
View Quote

Define innocent.

If it comes to that, we will be at war, and all innocence is gone.  Every individual has to make a choice.
either with us, or against us
once the line has been drawn, everyone will have to choose a side- from the man who tries to take our guns, to the man who thinks the right thing is to sit by and turn in his neighbors- That is your enemy.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CrumABN,
I'll put a spin on it for ya that might make ethical sense: what if a thinking person determined that the DOMESTIC enemies were indeed those ordering them to do the deed? I also remember being informed that a soldier has a duty to DISOBEY an order deemed immoral/unethical.
"ALL THE WAY" bro!!!
View Quote

Hooah!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm with Mr. overclock. GREAT POST my fellow North Carolinian!!

I am an LEO, 13 years on the job, and I WILL NOT be their "brown shirt"! I know what the constitution says and I have a consciences AND a DUTY as an AMERICAN!! I go by "DoorKicker6" here and on other forums. Yes, I do wear black and I do kick doors for a living. BUT I kick doors looking for drugs that are supplied by the RUSSIAN MOB trying to distroy our youth and weaken our country! I AM A PATRIOT!! And dont worry, NONE of my "brothers in black", at least none of the ones I know and work with, will be knocking at your doors. We all own guns too!! Any goverment that tells me to go get guns can kiss my ass!! SIDEWAYS so they get some nut with the chocolate!! AND to top it off, I'll keep the shit they issued me!! ;-)

DoorKicker6
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top