Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2002 11:15:59 PM EDT
Alright, I have heard the story of the Hesse AR that had the receiver break near the stock.  I have seen the picture of the Hesse AK that was bent out of shape right out of the box.  however, are there any other Hesse horror sotries?  Has anyone had any experiences with Hesse recently?  Has anyone tried the carbon fiber receivers?  Basically, I want to know if Hesse has cleaned up their act.  I also want to hear about any good experiences with hesse products.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
 I bought a Hesse semi 1919A4. It was cheap being the main reason ! After putting a lock band on and retightening the booster it worked fine. The rivet job could have been better but it's not much worse than some other semi 1919's.
As for there other stuff I think I'd pass !
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't own any Hesse products, but reading posts on these boards makes me wonder how they are staying in business?
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Got a home/dealer friend that has a Hesse FAL. It shoots pretty good.  I don't think he shoots it much though. Couldn't tell you how it does over the long haul with lots of ammo run thru it. He just kinda collects stuff.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top