Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2002 2:59:50 PM EDT
I would like to mount IR dual beam on the bottom and green beam on the left side.

I also want to have a mount that will leave my stock sights in place and also let me use other sighting systems.

George
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster has a tri rail gas block, I have not seen any quad rail block.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bushmaster has a tri rail gas block, I have not seen any quad rail block.

I'm sure I saw it...now I have to recall where?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a quad rail block, this is the address of the one i bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1572828334

I works great.  It uses two screws for which I drilled a little into my barrel and screwed in with locktite.

These are very nice.  It came from www.jdtactical.com
I believe it may be a DPMS  if the web site doesn't work or you have additional questions for me, just drop me an email.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
GRS444, DPMS makes one. I have it. It is off the barrel now being replaced by a PRI. The dpms is held in place with set screws. My rule about set screws is, they don't. I don't know if lock-tite would work since the block gets so hot.....Chad
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree, set screws don't work. There is a big variation in the way the taper pins are drilled. BM won't sell front sites they told me even their barrels have too much variation in how far apart the holes are drilled. If you need a front site you have to send them your barrel. GGG is the same way with their flip-up front sight.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a like new 4 rail gas block. If you want to purchase for a low price email me at:

[email protected]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a quad rail gas block on a DPMS upper. I'd post a pic but the photo albums on this site are still broke. CMMG sells them for $54.95. They don't say if they're DPMS but they sure look like it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top