Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 10:16:16 AM EDT
Is there anybody out there who is discounting these at all?  Anybody give AR15 members a price break?  I'm a bargain shopper and don't really want one for $399, but a few bucks off or 10% discount or something would be nice.  Anybody know of anyone who has them in stock for less than the $399 asking price?  BTW, I'm interested in the civilian model.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#1]
If ya buy some additional toys say an ARMS #22M68 or other goodie, Donnie at Sableco (www.sableco.net) is about the only guy I know of that MAY give ya a break. That said the 399 seems to be the goin rate, I seen them a little higher, but no lower.

He did for me, of course I think I pay'd his rent the 2 months before that buyin other toys like RRA DCM uppers, Aimpoints and etc...

He's a good guy, so call and ask him.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not saying they are not worth $399, but I can get them for $399 from several different sources.  I was going to get an Aimpoint Comp ML2 from Donnie, but ArmyInf on this board had them for almost $40 less than anybody I could find elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
One sold in the Equipment Exchange last week for $330. Just keep your eye out in there for a used one. Otherwise, suck it up and pay the $399 everyone is asking.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:11:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
One sold in the Equipment Exchange last week for $330. Just keep your eye out in there for a used one. Otherwise, suck it up and pay the $399 everyone is asking.

It's funny you mention that, I'm trying to buy that one for $330 right now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top