Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2002 3:51:27 PM EDT
I recently purchased an Armalite AR-15(a real one, not the Eagle brand of Armalites) for $699 at my local gun store.  It has the green colored full stock and handguard, is a flat top, and has a 16" barrel with the muzzle brake.  I thought this was pretty good for a local store but would like some of your opinions on how well I did.

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I recently purchased an Armalite AR-15(a real one, not the Eagle brand of Armalites) for $699 at my local gun store.  It has the green colored full stock and handguard, is a flat top, and has a 16" barrel with the muzzle brake.  I thought this was pretty good for a local store but would like some of your opinions on how well I did.

Thanks,
Wes

Hell yeah!!! if it's brand new ,just got mine from the factory cost$780. with pinned stock you got agood deal ...
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks....I was curious because this store is known for having higher prices which is why I was surprised when I found this deal.  Being new to ARs, and after reading some posts on here, I got to thinking that it might be one of those Eagle Arms Armalites.  But after having the dealer fill out my LIFETIME warranty card, I realized it was a real Armalite.  I feel pretty good now knowing that I didn't get screwed on the deal (for once).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top