Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2002 9:38:00 PM EDT
PLEASE: do any of you have any suggestions about where to get ORIGINAL[Colt/Fairchild]-STYLE/LOOKING forged-alloy upper(s) WITHOUT the "forward-assist", BUT WITH the carrying-handle-sight & the triangular fore-end hand-guard & AN ORIGINAL "SUPER-SKINNY"/"pencil"-look BARREL [especially if I can get one WITHOUT any flash-supressor or brake, my only PREFERED departure from the original look, just the "super-skinny"/"pencil"-style barrel] to build my Colt/Fairchild "Sporter"-type AR-15? I would like to build it on the new one-piece polymer lower that Cavalry Arms is producing! If I could, in addition, find an upper  WITHOUT the "bolt-forward-assist" that is carbon-fiber [rather than alloy] that would be also way cool. Please post your reply or e-mail me direct: <[email protected]>
Danke~schone!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I think DPMS has a furniture set of the A1 style with handguard, pistol grip, and stock.  They do have a 16" thin barrel, but I haven't seen a 20".  Bushmaster might have a 20"  pencil barrel, though.  Check the industry section on these boards and contact the supply companies listed there.  Sometimes they stock pencil barrels and don't list them on thier sites, so you have to contact them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top