Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2002 8:53:33 PM EDT
Gentlemen,
I have several Thermold magazines, and of course the bottom plates have broken on two.  What do you guys think of the Orlite magazines, made by the Isralies?  And does anybody know of some RELIABLE magazines, if not Orlite, particularly the synthetic type?  WA state is great hunting for coyotes, but gear is often wet...!

Train
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome. were in wa do you shoot coyotes?

oz
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Usually on private property, when I can talk the owner to let me hunt.  Sometimes I ask the wrong fellow, and get a Liberal-tongue lashing....

I live on the Western side of the Cascades, and the coyotes eat WELL here.  Sometimes I mistake a coyote for a German Shepard.

T.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
lol. i live in northern king county. there are some open shootin areas i go to every now and then near snoquamie(sp?) pass.

oz
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
No kidding?  I live in Whatcom county!
I usually hunt alone, or with my dog, because I like the quiet.

Train
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
whatcom is the bellingham area right?

oz
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top