Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2002 8:48:33 AM EDT
I'm thinking about sending my upper to these guys for a new Kreiger barrel.  Anyone out there have any experience with them?  
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent them a bushmaster flattop upper to be rebarreled with a douglas SS 1/8 barrel. It came back in the stated amount of time, and was more reliable that accurate than the one I sent them. Good people, good job.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought a Douglas 24" from comapss lake to finish my latest rifle.  I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure that the Kreiger was worht the extra $$$ for my purposes, and I'm very happy with the service from CLE.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I had CLE put a 20" SS Douglas barrel on my upper, float the handguard & modify the trigger.  They did that & a few extra things.  It turned out great and is much more accurate than I am.  I'd get another upper without hesitation.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top