Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2002 5:46:46 PM EDT
I was wondering if anybody makes a carry pouch/bag for 20-round AR-15 mags. I have seen a few that hold 6 or 9 30 round mags, or 6/9 .308 20 round mags, but I have yet to see any that hold 20-round AR mags. I'm talking about the kind that have a carry strap on them and you carry the pouch like a camera case or something. Does anyone know of a way to transport 20 round mags like this or something similer?
Thanks!
-Marksman
PS-What do you use to carry mags?
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I was in the same situation and I had my local car upholstery guy make me one that hols three, black hawk also sells that tht holds two mags.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 1:23:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Go here:

http://www.galatiinternational.com/

and find the MP20, which holds six 20 rnd mags, each in separate pocket, with velcro flaps, D ring on each corner, and shoulder strap.  $20.

They also have the MP30, which holds six USGI 30 rnd mags, and the MP40, which holds six 40 rnd 5.56 mags, or six AK mags.

I have used these pouches for many years, they hold up well.  This reminds me, I need to order a few more.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
When the M-16 was first issued in viet nam, they used the old M-14 mag pouches.

You can find the 20 AR specific mag pouches at Brigade Quartermasters at actiongear.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top